Visa Discovery Program Traineeship (Undergrad) - Malaysia Product
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
The Visa Discovery Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout your traineeship period at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure and engage in out-of-the-box problem solving. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you're up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
Insight to the role
- Working with the Visa Malaysia Products Team, focused on all Visa products, traditional and digital, product platforms and benefits development.
- Assisting in managing day-to-day operations required by clients as well as involve in developing engagement strategy with said clients
- Working with the cross-functional teams (both internal and external) to provide products and solutions to increase preference for Visa and create business opportunities.
- Play a key role in contributing their fresh and outsider' views to the Product strategic plan; specifically in the area of premium and Millennial products, digital technology and mobile commerce.
- Develop market landscape information on new products and services, including innovation and digital products and update product information of all issuers across all schemes
- Gather and develop competitive intelligence on core premium products to size relative position of Visa and highlight key competitive products in the market
- Support product team members in developing presentation decks for client engagements on products and solutions
- Track 1 campaign results / platform performance and generate reports
- Conduct mystery shopping on new Visa products and solutions deployed with clients
- Support product team briefing and training related activities to other functions
- An undergraduate student in your 2nd or 3rd year of academic program
- Be able to work full-time at least 10-12 weeks
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude with strong inter-personal communication skills
- Willing to learn and eager to contribute ideas
- Ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Fluent in English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.