Director, Client Support
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This is an operational manager role responsible for a cross-functional unit dedicated to Debit Processing Services. This role provides leadership to managers, and/or professional staff. Responsible for developing departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities, staff development planning, supporting Senior Management in defining and enhancing servicing model, Budget planning, working closely with Client Services in new implementations and working with clients to ensure customer service satisfaction.
The specific area of responsibilities at this site delivers a comprehensive suite of services in English and Spanish to Consumers primarily in the US, for Prepaid and Risk Services including: Payroll, Gift, General Purpose Reloadable cards as well as card Lost/Stolen, Activation and Fraud Prevention Services Account Inquiry related Services 24X7.
- Lead new Client and Service implementation efforts.
- Lead and motivate an organizational team of call center managers responsible for the day-to-day operational functions at a customer care center.
- Develop and maintain department understanding of customer´s needs and strategies in order to set organizational direction and create opportunities to achieve Visa Inc.´s objectives.
- Establish unit goals, objectives, performance standards and measurement criteria to achieve and increase service quality and operational efficiency.
- Build and enhance relationships through cross-functional and cross-regional interaction and collaboration to develop and implement tactical and strategic processing solutions.
- Challenge existing processes, improve methods and pursue new ways of increasing the value of all support services throughout the organization.
- Accountable for budget preparation and administration, resource planning and allocation as well as driving organizational adherence to information and security control guidelines.
- Manage all staff issues, including staffing and selection, goal setting, annual reviews, compensation planning and career development.
- Establish department strategy in line with corporate and customer service objectives and goals and support Sr. Leaders in developing broader call center strategy.
- Build relationships with Visa client institutions and act as a liaison to internal Visa groups to create strategies to add value and enhance relationships.
- Implement emergency procedures and direct work when emergency situations arise.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience, MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of 8 years progressively responsible experience in debit payment services.
- Experience in servicing customer service center managing a varied range of client portfolios, including but not limited high end affluent networks to emerging clients new in the financial environment.
- Extensive experience in operational star- up’s and new client implementation.
- Proven success managing staff and building productive cross functional teams, developing unit goals, objectives, performance standards and measurement criteria to achieve and increase service quality and operational efficiency.
- Demonstrated effective professional verbal and written communication skills with experience leading productive meetings and conducting effective formal presentations.
- Strong planning skills with demonstrated experience in establishing tactical and strategic plans to achieve broad objectives.
- English fluency and exceptional communication skills verbally and written is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement organizational and operational processes that meet the needs of a growing and shifting business.
- Proven ability to drive outstanding results through coaching, feedback and corrective action planning.
- Strong ability to lead development of procedures conducive to improving productivity, increasing efficiency, enhancing quality, and strengthening financial results.
- Able to handle assignments of diverse scope and the ability to analyze and interpret complex technical information, define problems, formulate valid conclusions and implement sound decisions.
- Able to travel when needed.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.