- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and
services globally, Client Services is also responsible for a host of critical services that
support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules
management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration,
and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
This is an individual contributor
role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity.
This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong
execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives
- Lead project management of implementations for Visa client institutions and processors in assigned region to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Manage routine and non-routine, moderately complex processing and change requests, as well as support client initiatives.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external stakeholders.
- Support biannual business enhancements and all Visa mandates.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
Ability to comprehend and translate technical issues.
Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions.
Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
This position requires some off-hour work in support of production installs. This includes evenings and weekends as required by the projects.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.