Brand and Product Marketing - Level 5
- Frankfurt, Germany
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Brand and Product Marketing Europe - Frankfurt, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
As part of the Central European Marketing team, the Senior Manager of Brand and Product Marketing will focus on marketing Visa's core products and implementing marketing campaigns at market level that support the local business priorities and brand objectives in the European sub-region.
This position is responsible for developing and executing holistic marketing plans for core products and for creating product marketing tools to support Visa's financial institution clients that drive Visa transactions and brand preference. This position will interface with Visa product and sales teams so excellent interpersonal skills are critical. The ideal candidate has proven core marketing skills with a focus on brand and consumer communication, is analytically savvy and should have a thorough knowledge of multi-channel marketing, experience managing marketing programs to execution, have a business outcome based mind-set, be comfortable managing project budgets, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will convert and/or adopt international brand campaigns for the local market (mainly Germany) based on consumer insights
- You will support the development, execution and tracking of bespoke brand campaigns for consumers in the market and manage media plans and media execution with a focus on digital media.
- You will partner with marketing, product owners, and client facing teams to identity and execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products.
- You`ll own budget and cross-channel implementation of projects and ensure consistency of communications across all product platforms and customer facing materials
- You will develop B2B product marketing to support everything from issuer sell-in to the development of tools and resources
- You will develop B2C marketing programs to communicate the benefits of Visa products to increase cardholder acquisition, usage and loyalty
- You will ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities and client objectives and have well defined business and marketing KPIs
- You will conduct analysis and provide thought leadership and advice by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external clients.
- You will manage agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications.
- You will champion the brand position in the market.
- You will leverage global sponsorships through marketing activities that engage clients and consumers.
What we're after...
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Proven, first-hand knowledge of the German market and ideally of other markets in the sub-region (Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands).
- Strong strategic marketing background with extensive experience delivering measurable business results
- Experience with developing multi-channel marketing programs and comfort using data to optimize paid media
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Adept at using data from multiple sources to build investment/business cases to prove how marketing strategies drive the business
- Good understanding of Visa's business environment and payments eco-system
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate and on-time project deliverables
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Fluency in English and German
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.