Head of Content - Communications & Client Engagement - Level 6
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Head of Content- Communications and Client Engagement, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
As part of our drive to position Visa as partner of choice, and to re-set our relationship with our clients, a new role has been created to drive advocacy and partnership by engaging C suite clients in Europe through a new thought leadership programme.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will be contributing to a robust digital content agenda and strategic communications for Visa's client thought leadership platform and programme in Europe.
- Developing authentic, dynamic and engaging content and narratives by creating an editorial calendar, working with the editorial team and PR agency to drive thematic content
- You will source, train and inspire a team of writer/researchers to support content creation in a timely manner.
- Identifying and supporting in commissioning insightful, engaging research to augment content
- You will review all content from inception to publication
- Collaborating across VISA to promote our content and raise brand awareness.
- You will be working closely with the digital designers and developers to deliver the highest quality digital content against an agreed brief
- Supporting the team to deliver the communications strategy, pushing content to key audiences via digital channels, as well as in market breakfast briefings
- You will be adept at balancing multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Grounded communicator: ability to brief senior managers, set expectations, and ask the right questions
What we're after...
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Strong editorial, digital publishing and communications skills, including direct experience in developing content strategies
- Social media and Public Relations experience (journalist background)
- Excellent influencing, relationship management and communication skills to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of working in a matrixed, multi-national corporate environment
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to nuance messaging of complex topics for a sophisticated audience
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Effective management of agencies and remote teams, without direct line management
- Experience of managing crises & issues
- Educated to degree level or equivalent communications qualification
- Second European language preferred
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.