Sensor Security Manager - Level 5
- London, gb
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Sensor Security Manager - London, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our culture. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We've made it our priority to create a top-tier Engineering team dedicated to Cybersecurity. We are the 'engine room', where the opportunities to work with cutting edge technologies and increase the effectiveness of Cyber detection and prevention are as wide as your imagination.
We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We'll arm you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As a Sensor Security Manager you'll be enthused by getting stuck into various defence and security sector related projects, as well as the chance to work with people from a range of disciplines, as well as colleagues and clients at every level.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Managing a team of security specialists specifically focused on the following business services and technologies
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Deep Packet Inspection technologies
- Web Application Firewalls
- Database Access Monitoring
- File Integrity Monitoring
- OpenSource Development
- Endpoint Security Protection
- This is a 50:50 managerial/technical hands on opportunity
- Responsible for automating, innovating and developing Sensor Security technologies
- The ability to support and contribute across other security technologies to complement the Cybersecurity Engineering function
- Work closely with all security stakeholders to continuously improve the Cybersecurity services provided
- Responsible for ensuring availability of the services required to support the Cybersecurity Defence team
- To put in place solutions that automate these functions, thus freeing you up to further innovate, giving you the flexibility to keep learning, being creative and adding value to the organisation
What we're after...
- This specific opportunity requires someone with a keen desire to work as part of a global team
- You will need to be passionate about learning technologies and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each
- You'll need to understand how further capability can be leveraged from existing tools and identifying opportunities for integration with other toolsets to increase the layers of defence.
- Significant and demonstrable SIEM knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of Endpoint Security Technologies
- Demonstrable experience of Network Security
- Experience or a desire to programmatically innovate and automate Security Technologies
- CISSP or equivalent industry certification to demonstrate security awareness
This role represents an exciting opportunity to make key contributions to Visa's strategic vision as the world-leading digital payments company. The successful candidate must have a strong academic track record and demonstrate excellent security technology experience. The candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and excellent collaboration skills.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.