Executive Assistant, Corp. Communications - Level 3
- Paddington, United Kingdom
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Executive Assistant Corporate Communications, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President of Communications in Europe and the wider Corporate Communications team (Employee Communications, Client Communications and Public Relations Teams). This position involves heavy calendar management, travel coordination; includes scheduling meetings, travel, video conferences, as well as internal and external group events. The Candidate will also have responsibility for the group's budget and procurement processes.
What we expect of you, day to day.
Administrative support duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing calendar for Vice President, Corporate Communications, including accepting meetings and proactively resolving/rescheduling conflicts.
- Preparing meeting materials including assisting with the creation of presentations, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, collating or digital distribution of materials for executive meetings.
- Arranging team meetings and assisting with agenda and coordinating vendor sessions and broader team events
- Managing the group's annual budget and monthly forecasts, and assisting the team in the procurement of good and services
- Generating weekly corporate communication reports and executive briefs, while also managing the team's online knowledge centre.
- Coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, ordering catering, and making logistical arrangements for executive meetings.
- Making travel arrangements: book/revise transportation, manage process to obtain travel visas, hotels, car, etc. Managing corporate card purchases and submit expense reports in a timely manner and ensuring reconciliation of expenses aligned with corporate policies.
- Managing purchasing cards, and managing procurement of supplies, devices and equipment.
- Drafting and typing correspondence, presentations, and directing inquiries to the proper party within the teams, and managing visitors.
- Managing filing, mail, org chart development, and other similar administrative activities to support executives.
- Facilitating and coordinating communications and administrative procedures across the team, providing ad hoc support for events or priority projects, and collaborating with a wide variety of business functions.
- Assisting with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and other documents.
- Providing small-scale project management on an as needed basis.
- Assisting with onboarding new employees including set up of workstation, technology and onboarding checklist
What we're after...
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Mid-level administrative experience required.
- Must have experience in supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the executive and the team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working with confidential information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service-focused with an ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Must demonstrate positive and helpful demeanor.
- Proficient on all Microsoft products including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Budget management experience
- Interest in communications, current affairs and the payments industry
- Fluent English verbal skills and strong writing skills. Additional languages a plus
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients