Senior Business Advisor - Strategy & Innovation - Level 5
- Frankfurt, de
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Business Advisor - Strategy & Innovation, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work
What's it all about?
As the Senior Business Advisor “Strategy & Innovation” you will build strategy and concepts in the field of payment and beyond together with our clients and partners in the payment eco-system. You will identify opportunities, and potential, for improvement to help clients in growing their business in a technology-driven and innovative environment. You will manage the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements in the Central Europe Cluster (Germanics and the Netherlands) and provide Thought Leadership on the future of payment and retail banking to our clients and partners. You will help to intensify the business relationships between Visa and its key clients.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Understand our clients’ business objectives, needs, plans etc together with the Central Europe Account Management Team
- Identify opportunities and improvements supporting the bank or merchant client’s strategy
- Develop and propose appropriate strategies and business solutions to the clients
- Lead and manage the delivery of consultancy engagements to clients (as assigned)
- Lead and deliver projects through either self, other internal or external staff as appropriate
- Manage project costs to agreed budgets and timeframes and ensure high standard of delivery
- Initiate and execute Thought Leadership projects on the future of payment and retail banking to our clients and partners
- Leverage Visa’s innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the sales and product teams as well as the Visa Innovation and Data Sciences team
- Build and retain Visa Consulting relationships to our key clients
- Support Visa Consulting and Analytics practice development by developing skills, tools and innovative methodologies on personal and on team level
- Key focus on customers and stakeholders
- Network and build effective professional relationships
What we're after...
- Previous experience in management consulting or business development
- Experience in retail banking and/or payment industry and/or merchant retail business
- Project experience in a digital and technology-driven environment
- High intellectual capability evidenced by analytical skills
- Likely to have been educated to degree level or higher
- Comprehensive knowledge of strategy development methodology
- Experience in conception of new products and new business models in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
- Sales/commercial acumen, with experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Fluent in both German and English – written and verbal
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey business information to your audience
- Willingness to travel throughout the covered markets as needed
- Willingness to maintain own continuing professional development.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.