Social Media and Digital Manager - Level 5
- Paris, France
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Social Media & Digital Manager - Paris, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Manager for Digital & Social Media will drive Visa brand preference and card usage via strong high quality content, effective media buying and constant optimization via measurement and data. The successful candidate will deeply understand the changing media landscape as it relates to digital / social media and is equally adept planning and integrating social / digital against traditional channels, has digital media agency experience (working at and/or managing) and is driven to create breakthrough work. The key to this job is having a strong strategic mindset, unparalleled digital acumen, amazing communication skills, and the passion to execute flawlessly. This role is based in Paris, with a France, Belgium and Luxembourg responsibility.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will lead, manage and plan the digital and social media strategy and campaigns including creative development, media buying and optimization in liaison with Brand & Product.
- You will develop specific objectives and a measurement framework for Visa's online presence.
- You will oversee, lead and work closely with creative and media agencies to execute and implement the defined activities in line with Visa's strategy and objectives.
- You will manage local Facebook partnership (and eventually others) to ensure optimal use of the platforms from a creative, media and measurement perspective.
- You will manage local budgets as it relates to digital/social media spend and work closely with the central team to ensure ongoing updates and optimization of Visa's .com presence in France to support ongoing campaigns and Visa's corporative narrative.
- You will implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns across the French region.
- You will work with the central team, agencies, partners and local markets to implement best practice content, media and measurement and you`ll oversee moderation of all user-generated content and work with the local markets to implement best practice.
- You`ll continuously improve performance of campaigns and creative by capturing and analyzing the appropriate digital and social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- You will develop and guide the innovation of digital marketing strategies / technologies.
- You will build strong relationships with technology vendors and develop first-to-market digital innovation that aligns with team goals and company initiatives.
What we're after...
- Tertiary education, preferably with a marketing major or equivalent professional experience
- Strong digital marketing background with extensive experience delivering measurable business results.
- Proven expertise and working experience within content development, paid media (digital) and measurement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate and on-time project deliverables.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of the France, Belgium and Luxembourg markets.
- Fluent in both French and English
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.