Senior Recruiter, Business Functions
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Why should you join the Global Talent Acquisition team at Visa? You are passionate and have experience in sourcing and recruiting diverse talent for unique roles. You have a relentless drive to find and hire top talent and want to be a brand ambassador for Visa. You want to lead lifecycle recruiting and work with business leaders in an industry-leading company. You want to raise the bar by providing exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences. And you operate with precision, passion, a strong sense of urgency and purpose - this is the opportunity for you!
- Identify, attract, screen and secure top talent candidates (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels.
- Be a Visa brand ambassador, internally and externally; establish a rapport with leads and potential candidates.
- Build deep partnerships with the business by understanding the hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, as well as business and team priorities and dynamics.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, internal talent and employee referrals.
- Ensure timely communication to candidates and hiring teams regarding the status of your recruiting efforts
- Provide expertise on diversity recruiting regarding competitive intelligence, diversity partnerships and sourcing strategies.
- Understand the job market and provide insights on candidate talent pools, demographics and market pools
- Stay current on the company’s organization structure, business priorities and employment practices
- Manage strategic recruiting initiatives and projects across the broader Talent Acquisition team.
- Adhere to and be an advocate for the Visa Leadership Principles - driving accountability for the way we act and the way we lead.
- Act as a Talent Advisor and creative consultant with hiring teams, including TA partners and Senior Leaders, throughout the organization
- Act as a consultant and SME on hiring processes, HR related matters, compensation, leveling guidelines and immigration, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume environment for any or all of the following fuctions: Product Management & Development, Merchant Sales & Solutions, Consulting, Data Analytics.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure.
- Proven deep client management expertise, including ability to partner and influence effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Ability to use and interpret various assessment methods in order to make the most valid and reliable decisions about a candidate’s fit to the company, team and job.
- Ability to present strengths and weaknesses of leading candidates, influence and overcome objections in the hiring process, sell the opportunity and negotiate final agreement.
- Proven success in building robust, highly qualified, engaged candidate pipelines with a focus on diverse talent for unique roles.
- Keen eye towards metrics and data, both to self-manage and to facilitate empirical, data-driven conversations
- Developed consultative skills, particularly in the areas of salary equity, internal movement and workforce planning
- Knowledge of employment, immigration and labor laws and processes
- Proven team player with excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”