Head of Key Accounts - Level 6
- Warsaw, Poland
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as the Head of Key Accounts in Warsaw, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Head of Key Accounts will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders, internally and externally, operating at a senior level with clients and leading key strategic market and technology developments. They will have line management responsibility for sales, and collaborate with product, marketing and merchants-sales teams. The Head of Key Accounts will help Visa to expand access into key business verticals and clients. Commercial acumen and an excellent understanding of the broader market landscape will be critical to this appointment. The role will report to the Country Manager for Poland.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will lead the implementation of the Polish market strategy to enable the activities of others that delivers targets and revenue acceleration for key clients.
- Driving consultative and solution sales efforts within the market and ensure cultural and working style differences are understood and respected.
- Building and developing strong relationships with partners and clients in Poland. Responsible for collaborating with clients and teams to identify new and ongoing requirements, and introduce new products or services.
- You will develop and grow local market share by both identifying, developing and securing new business opportunities and expanding existing business.
- You will be representing Visa externally through interactions with key clients, the media, domestic regulators, government agencies, consumers, merchants and the broader fintech/emerging digital ecosystem.
- Leading local initiatives within the wider Visa community in Europe and ensure the market has the necessary resources to achieve scorecard targets.
- Leading and managing the product portfolio for key accounts, ensuring Visa clients have excellent support service from the Visa team in Poland.
- You will collaborate with key internal and external clients to ensure that Visa is the primary influencer within the Polish payments industry. Serve as an advocate of the industry and represent Visa together with the Country Manager as a 'brand ambassador' in the marketplace.
- Leading the annual business and account plans for key clients, liaising with the Key Account Managers / Business Development leaders in relation to the product or portfolio.
- You will collaborate and engage with colleagues across Visa, endeavouring to provide guidance and support with complex negotiations and ensure the business is appropriately involved and informed about client matters, delivering solutions as one team at 'One Visa'.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the impact of Poland to the CEE cluster, and Europe regional strategy, which will enable Visa to reach its ambitious goals.
- Champion Visa's consumer and employer brand in the market leading by example on Visa's Leadership Principles and values. An ambassador in the market for exceptional talent and company brand attraction.
What we're after...
- Substantial experience in a commercial / sales leadership role within the broader financial services and payments industry and deep industry knowledge
- Leadership of an enterprise or the commercial functions of a business where the development and deployment of the digital and customer agenda is a key driver of success
- Experience of growing a business in a high-growth/fast-paced environment would be advantageous
- Leading key client relationships and growing significant sales portfolios. Experience of complex and large deal negotiation with a vast network across the broader Financial Services/Fintech sector
- Strong B2B/B2C experience, with knowledge of expanding into new customer distribution channels
- Commercially astute with experience of working in a global matrix organisation with the ability to navigate complex structures and empower decision-making locally
- Proven success managing large client relationships and developing new business opportunities with key partners in the market. Leads and inspires the team with a growth mind set and a real passion for digital and innovation
- Experience of working in a multi-national, multi-cultural, diverse and highly-matrixed organisation with the ability to make an impact and gain immediate respect and credibility
- An intellectually curious but humble leader with a high degree of compassion, able to engage, enable and inspire others
- A hands-on approach to all activities with real passion and high levels of energy. Agile and comfortable adapting to different environments
- Creative and resourceful in overcoming barriers and unexpected roadblocks. Courageous in spirit, driving change through innovation
- Possesses high personal standards of ethics and integrity towards employees, stakeholders and customers
- Diversity of thought and experience. Continually seeks new perspectives and feedback, takes an inclusive approach
- High levels of learning-agility with a real interest in the fintech ecosystem and a 'technology / digital-first' approach
- Servant leadership mentality, deeply committed to serving and listening to others. Natural ability to build strong relationships and enable collaboration through empathy and authenticity
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.