Senior Manager Global Sponsorship Activation - Level 5
- London, United Kingdom
Job Title: Senior Manager, Global Sponsorship Activation
Job Code: 1102436
Skill Category: Sales and Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Start date: Monday 3rd December 2018
Closing Date: Monday 31st December 2018
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Manager Global Sponsorship Activation, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Reporting to the Head of Sponsorship, Brand and Client Marketing, the role will interact with all functions within the Europe business. Primarily Europe country cluster Marketing teams, the Marketing function within the London hub, plus other functions such as Sales, Merchant Sales & Solutions, Corporate Communications, HR and Legal. Additionally, Global stakeholders, primarily within the Sponsorship and Brand Marketing functions.
This role will manage activation of Visa's Global sponsorship properties Olympics, FIFA and NFL within the Europe region. The individual must have an expert understanding of sponsorship management and marketing, in order to guide internal stakeholders, manage agencies and liaise with rights holders. Additionally, represent the Europe region within the Global Taskforce structure for the major sponsorships.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will drive the use of sponsorship assets to support strategic priorities of the business
- Ensuring sponsorship assets create maximum traction and value for clients
- You will represent the Europe region on Olympics and FIFA Global Taskforces
- Managing the creative adaptation of Global Olympics and FIFA campaigns for utilization within European markets
- Managing 3rd party approvals, fulfilment services, opportunity analysis, booking service, ticket and package management services
- You will define the performance framework for the reporting of results from sponsorship activities
- You will act as a specialist to provide content and support for the development of local sponsorship and partnership activities in VE markets
- Leading the development and delivery of the tools and frameworks necessary for the implementation of sponsorships across the VE markets
- You will develop strong working relationships with the Europe country clusters, London hub functions and key stakeholders within the Global team
- Facilitating property asset allocation across the organization
- You will co-ordinate development of the Team Visa concept within Europe to support Olympics
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of any innovation initiatives to be used or showcased as part of our sponsorships
- You will work with key stakeholders to support the client sell-in of Visa's sponsorships and the development of exclusive client offers
- Managing property approvals, utilizing agency resource
- Managing sponsorship management agencies
- You will manage property budgets and forecasting
- Working with the Global Team in development of Hospitality programs
- You will be working with Corporate Communications to develop a staff engagement programmes
What we're after...
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Significant knowledge and experience of international sponsorship management
- Significant knowledge and experience of driving maximum value from sponsorships for Visa
- Ability to manage budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of developing and selling propositions to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven senior stakeholder management experience
- Previous experience of matrix management
- Project management expertise, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one-time
- Ability to work within a swiftly evolving and changeable environment
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across functional areas to influence and achieve consensus on goals and objectives
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proficient on all Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Flexible to travel and work at events where required