Analyst, Prepaid Platforms
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services
join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Prepaid products are one of Visa’s highest growth and flexible products, which can serve all manner of use cases and segment needs. With smartphone penetration and eKYC gaining traction, the opportunity for prepaid programs with a great digital UX to rapidly scale - is real and happening. From fintech program managers, neo-banks, wallets, and the largest technology companies and consumer brands, the level of interest in issuing prepaid and debit outside of normal banking channels is rapidly growing.
Here is an exciting opportunity to work with large regional and local players, to consultatively provide leading insights and solutions across Asia Pacific that improve the payments experience. Although prepaid will be your focus, you will also support programs with non-bank issuers across debit and credit.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support for optimizing the key portfolio of Prepaid and non-FI issued programs and products across AP, and evolving the core product propositions and platforms. This role requires co-working with clients, as well as other departments and functions tasked with supporting digital partnerships and fintech programs. You will be central to all reporting needed to provide the insight required for us to make decisions that drive top line and bottom line business growth; you will be front and center in interpreting data to understand what it means for our team, and from that what actions need to be taken. You will also help create materials for industry conferences, AE/sales conversations, and presentations to company execs/operating committee.
What you will do at Visa
• Portfolio tracking: CIF, PV, etc (plan and develop dashboards from key accounts AP wide)
• Conduct market share analysis and engage with finance on business scorecards
• Actively contribute to the evolving business and product strategy
• Lead prepaid and Non-FI issuing portfolio expansion initiatives and projects
• Enhance existing client engagement through data/analysis sharing and support of new product launches/upgrades and creating product roadmaps with clients
• Coordination and implementation of client product / projects and setup across various stakeholders including external (issuing banks, platform partners) and internal partners (country sales teams, compliance, branding and product management etc)
• Provide market expertise to properly identify, qualify, and create account plans for high potential prospects
• Research and identify opportunities for vertical penetration
• Co-create and recommend issuing solutions and CVP enhancements with clients
• Assist with documentation of process flows and system specifications
• Lead product and platform enhancement projects
• Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new products
• Develop powerful value propositions and sales pitches that leverage existing products and services, deliver immediate value and have long-term growth potential
• Aid in the completion and presentation of large regional RFPs and RFIs Run financial scenarios and support deal creation
• Define, analyze, evaluate and design solutions to meet technology and business needs
• Translate business requirements into specific functional solutions, process flows, data flows, message data mapping, User & System Interface designs, Business Rule definitions, Use Case specifications, software and infrastructure component definition, etc.
Why this is important to Visa and a great career move for you
• You will be engaging with key Non-FI prepaid and debit issuers, cardholders and industry bodies across the Asia Pacific region, to help develop and launch leading programs and products
• Many of Visa’s largest strategic non-bank partners are realising the immense potential for prepaid.
• Your efforts will have global executive level visibility, given the direct impact you can make to revenue through supporting the development of leading products and platforms
• Prepaid has proven to be a great product to deliver a great payments experience for outbound travelers, and a huge opportunity exists to capture the many billions of dollars currently spent as foreign cash with issuing partners
• Visa encourages high performers to move around within the company, so you will open up a door to a multitude of exciting career paths within Visa.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5 years related professional experience
• Strong project and process management skills
• Ability to facilitate complex data gathering and synthesis of data to inform and design product enhancements or new products
• High level understanding of issuing products and services, and the business and technical processes used to enable those products and services
• Be curious, self-motivated, outgoing and engaging with a self-directed entrepreneurial spirit
• Have a proven history of being highly organized and detail oriented
• Work with minimal supervision, ability to adapt and be flexible
• Strong written and verbal communication and excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrate effective initiative, organizational and analytical skills, attention to details, judgment and follow through.
• Strategic planning experience, including the development and implementation of process improvements within product management or sales is desirable
• Enjoys travel and is able to spend time travelling across AP
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.