Analyst, Digital Partnerships
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services
join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
The Analyst, Digital Partnerships will provide key market analysis and insights, deal structuring support, development of sales tools and on-going performance reporting for the group as well as deep dive analysis for potential venture investments. The role requires an experienced Analyst capable of supporting key account initiatives as well as deep dive bespoke analytics required by the business development team in Singapore and throughout the region. Success requires working closely with a multitude of cross-functional Visa teams but predominantly with regional sales, Fintech FastTrack, core product, strategy and pricing teams. The Digital Partnerships team in Singapore is responsible for developing programmatic approaches to deal structuring and commercial negotiation delivered through new sales tools and processes. The successful candidate will become the ‘expert’ in financial analysis, Visa commercial constructs and deal structuring.
You will use strong analytical skills, contextual business sense and a creative flair to solve real world business challenges for Visa’s Digital Partners.
Market and Partner Analysis:
• Research industry trends and emerging themes in technology and payments that will shape the future of Visa’s business and support the development of Visa’s ‘point-of-view’
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets and support the creation of fact based insights about potential and existing partners
• Extract actionable business insights from internal and external data and build deliverables that clearly communicate the findings and recommendations
Deal Structuring and Sales Tool Development:
• Support the evaluation of potential partnership opportunities for their strategic and financial value and providing business rationale and analytics in support of the opportunities
• Developing standardized and bespoke deal and pricing structures for new fintech partners across the region, working closely with Visa strategy, pricing and product teams
• Creating easy to use tools for the business development teams in each sub-region/country and providing on-going education for these teams
• Support the development, negotiation and signing of proposals by working with various internal stakeholders and ‘approvers’ for deals
Sales Performance Reporting:
• Support the regional Digital Partnerships team in developing the team’s performance metrics and dashboards on monthly basis
• Monitoring partner performance and growth metrics, identifying insights and recommendations for business development and account mangers
This is a great step into the Fintech and Partnerships environment for a business-savvy financial analyst looking to broaden their exposure to the future distribution channels for Visa.
• A minimum of 5 years business experience within Visa (specifically on the Graduate Rotation Program) and Payments or related industry experience
• The ideal candidate will bring a combination of business knowledge and deep financial and/or analytics skills and experience
• Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and ability to guide the relevant stakeholders
• Willingness to learn and ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple
disciplines and organizational groups
• Team oriented, Ethical, empathetic, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
• Bachelor’s degree required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.