Sales Manager (m/f/div.) - Level 4
- Frankfurt, de
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Sales Manager we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Our Client Engagement function is responsible for driving sales and development across the business in our European markets. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions, we are at the forefront of protecting and growing Visa’s brand and market share.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven to succeed and make a difference. We’ll equip you with the very best tools and training so that you can deliver the best results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. If you have the burning desire for self-development, working with us will expose you to challenges and opportunities to hone your skills. We’ll provide the right environment and a plethora of top-notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will build and develop strong relationships with our issuing partners outside of Visa, and will be responsible for working with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, and introduce new products or services.
- You will be managing a product portfolio or product for a global or signature account, ensuring our clients are provided appropriate support and excellent service from Visa in Europe.
- You will contribute to the annual business and account plans for your clients, liaising with your counterparts in relation to the product or portfolio.
- You will collaborate and engage with colleagues across Visa, endeavouring to break down silos and ensure the business is appropriately involved and informed about member issues, delivering solutions as one team.
- Everyone is a leader at Visa – as such you will communicate your expertise and specialist knowledge to less experienced members of the team, acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate.
- You’ll develop excellent knowledge of the payment technology space, and specifically of Visa products and services. You will understand the impact of your specialty area on assigned member business.
What we’re after…
- Passion and curiosity for financial services, and in particular payments
- Sales, account and customer management experience
- Commercial understanding and the aptitude to identify opportunities and proactively propose solutions
- Experience of liaising with and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as of building and maintaining relationships with external partners.
- Collaborative approach to relationship management and problem solving
- German and English fluent
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.