Staff Software Engineer
- Austin, TX, USA
Billions of transactions, half of the world--every day millions of merchants entrust their e-commce business to
CyberSource, the global digital payment leader. Our valued merchants and acquirers worldwide entrust their
mobile, online and digital payment business to the secure, streamlined Cybersource platform. We deliver powerful category-breaking solutions to support integrated commerce. Our clients select us to expand their business anywhere in the world with the peace of mind that comes from selecting the proven leader for managing transaction security, while delivering deep data analytics for marketing and much more. We design, architect and release products with a focus on engineering excellence and putting the customer experience first. As demand continues to accelerate for CyberSource integrated commerce around the world, we are seeking talented professionals who want to help the shape the future of the innovative CyberSource FinTech platform.
As a Staff SOFTWARE Engineer, you will be part of our Application Services Engineering
team to help design, enhance and build solutions and frameworks in agile development environment. You will be focusing on developing our new framework and portal being developed to improve the overall efficiency and reliability of our release and deployment processes. We are looking for someone with very good Software Developments skills, strong interest in DevOps, strong knowldge of Docker and Kubernetes and a passion for continuously delivering reliable software.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree
· 8 years of experience building software in Java
· Experience working with Java Spring Boot and RESTful services.
· Comfortable with working on both Windows and Unix environments.
· Sound knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
· Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skills.
· Working experience incloud computing, PaaS, IaaS and related areas are highly desirable.
· Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
· Front-End development experience with React.JS, Redux, Node.JS, and Material Design is desirable.
· We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand the requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions
· While you’ll have the skill to see and understand the big picture, you’re able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals
· You’re great at systematic and accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail
· You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together
· You have the passion to understanding people and to always striving to improve our products and services