Sr. Software Engineer in Test
- Bengaluru, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Senior Software Engineer in Test (SET) is part of the Clearing and Settlement Test Engineering team based in Bangalore, India. We are in need of a highly motivated and skilled Senior Software Engineer in Test that is passionate on using modern software engineering and testing principles to deliver robust applications to our global users.
The successful candidate will support Test Engineering efforts for the Clearing and Settlement (CAS) System, one of Visa's largest revenue generating platforms and work with other peer test engineering organizations to ensure seamless code releases.
- Build test automation framework to support CAS System
- Develop software to augment existing test automation tools
- Build test tools to improve software quality and performance
- Lead efforts to design, develop, execute and maintain automated test suites
- Setup, configure, and maintain test environments
- Collaborate with development team to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues
- Support cross-functional teams in integration test efforts
- Work closely with quality assurance engineers and provide technical guidance to peers as needed
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field is required
- 5+ years software development and test experience
- Agile Development, Continuous Integration using Jenkins and automated testing experience
- Experience with test frameworks such as Selenium, JUnit or TestNG
- Strong Unix skills, proficient with at least one shell and one high-level scripting language (bash, Python, Ruby)
- Passion for high quality software engineering