Customer Service Representative (Digital)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This position is a production, Customer Service role which requires an in-depth understanding of Digital channels (Email, Chat and Social Media) processes and guidelines. The Customer Service Associate utilizes this knowledge to identify, correct and report all deviations from procedures as well as highlight exceptional performance. The incumbent will work in tandem with the Lead in identifying and reaching out to the Manager to escalate issues or identify areas of improvement of the team.
- Exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members and product offices
- Identifies, documents and reports all inaccuracies or procedure breaches to management
- Provide level 1 call, email, chat, entitlements and/or enrollments support for multiple Visa products and services
- Provide day-to-day support to Visa client institutions and Visa program managers to ensure customer expectations are exceeded. Set-up new users, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve processing, application usage, or business issues, as well as on-boarding new Visa initiatives and programs
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to general functionality of Visa products via multiple communication channels
- Own level 1 issues through resolution working with VISA product, application, business or development groups
- Understand the customer's needs, business requirements and priorities; Know when Level 2 Support escalation is needed
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies, troubleshoots, resolves application or business issues
- Educate customers on product and basic software applications, usage, and functionality
- Compiles and updates production escalation trackers throughout the day and end of day production reports highlighting actions taken and QA measurements
- Data entry in multiple internal applications
- Recommends initiatives and changes to improve quality of service for the unit
- Works with the production floor and other departments to coordinate workflow and ensure a seamless operation
- Exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members and product offices by providing day-to-day level
- finished 2 years of college
- Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- 2-4 years customer service experience required; Prior experience in contact center, financial industry or ecommerce environments is strongly preferred. Tenure should be 2 years with the previous company
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and customer service based on the customer’s needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required.
- Requires efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail; Ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly based on the customer's needs.
- Computer experience within Windows environment as well as ability to navigate the internet, utilize computer shortcut functions, and navigate through multiple program platforms.
- Must possess a clear speaking voice and strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle difficult calls in a professional manner.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledgeable of the payments business and VISA operating procedures after the training
- Knowledgeable of multiple Visa product lines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Open to a variety of shifts.