Staff UI Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
We dream of a future where it's easy to pay and be paid. Across the planet. Where ever, whenever. Securely. Easily. We have a great toolbox of leadership technologies including Cybersource and Authorize.net. Together, we are building leading edge full-service Payment Management solutions combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
We are looking for a talented Staff Software Engineer to join our team!
As a Staff engineer in Merchant Acquiring & Processing team you will help lead, design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile development environment. You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA. You will see the code written going to production in few days and used by huge customer base including Apple, Facebook, Nike , Emirates… If this sounds exciting, we would love to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment
We expect our Staff engineers to do much more than just writing code
- Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements and how it would help them in their business.
- Experience building highly scalable, low latent applications with high TPS
- Leverage newer technologies and develop solutions to build next generation of resilient, reliable and scalable services
- Lead efforts to architect, design and implement various aspects of our global transaction processing systems.
- Comfortable in leading meeting and discussions with non-technical teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
Most important qualities for the candidate are:
Academics: Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
Leadership: leading solutions and working with teams to achieve it.
Curiosity: A desire to seek clarity of requirements and why tasks are done a certain way
Creativity: The ability to take a list of needs and insights and come up with other innovative ideas.
Strategic focus: Skill to understand big picture and stay focused on task to achieve goals
Attention to detail: The capability to perform any research systematically and accurately
Strong work ethic: The innate drive to do work extremely well
Enthusiasm: A passion to understand people and deliver better products and services to them
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Computer Science from a top tier University with 8-10 years' experience
- Three+ years in technical leadership role in earlier projects/engagements
- Use technologies including Java, REST, NoSQL and more.
- Design & implement web and reporting applications using MVC frameworks like SPRING & GRAILS
- Ability to communicate effectively up, down and across to assure that your ideas are heard
- Passion for exceeding expectations and delivering exceptional code
- Please include your relevant GPA when submitting your resume