Senior Director of B2B Partnerships & New Initiatives (Telecommuter)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Visa Global Business Solutions (VGBS) team has overall responsibility for all aspects of business strategy, development and management of B2B solutions, as well as platform development and commercial information management. VGBS serves clients engaged in providing payment products to small business, middle market and large corporate/multinational companies, governments and commercial supply chain/B2B segments.
Within VGBS, the Partnership & New Initiatives team drives growth by developing new partnerships, identifying new solutions, and solving for differentiated payment flows. These partnerships cover the largest tech titans, most creative FinTech's and key players in the B2B and T&E procure to pay process. We are looking for the right candidate to join our dynamic team and contribute to our strategic growth vertical focusing on net new payment flows. The Senior Director of B2B Partnerships & New Initiatives will need to be a creative thinker with an outstanding ability to craft solutions that are complex whilst building real market differentiation for Visa. The role requires an ability to work in ambiguity in a matrix environment, influencing internally as well as externally to craft these ‘market firsts’ with new partners:
• Find opportunities: Scans the internal and external environment to leverage new sources of data and information to identify opportunities
• Do you like to drive growth? Establish exceptional partnerships and solutions that drive mutually beneficial opportunities for the partner, Visa and our clients.
• Think beyond the status-quo: Developing solutions and offerings that are non-standard are core to this role. Thinking above and beyond to bring groundbreaking ideas practically to life are part of the teams DNA.
• Is collaborating across boundaries your forte? Bringing groundbreaking solutions to life is not easy. Advocating and communicating clearly the value of a new solution or partner whilst being able to pivot in real time is core to developing the next big idea.
• Bringing ideas to life: Bringing a big idea to fruition is the hardest part of launching. Have the tenacity to keep pushing until a great idea becomes a phenomenal solution.
• New Payment Flows: Visa is at the forefront of new B2B payments technology globally. Thinking beyond existing channels is vital to the success of this role.
Experienced individual contributor with at least 8 years of progressive responsibilities and business experience. A consistent record in identifying business opportunities, developing partnerships and executing strategic initiatives in a highly matrixed environment. Previous experience working in technology, FinTech, and B2B payables preferred. You will be asked to:
• Discover, develop and deploy creative ideas and solutions
• Make timely decisions without overanalyzing data
• Effectively prioritize the biggest opportunities within their remit
• Executing decisions with vision of the company in mind; acts as a brand representative both internally and externally.
• Values partnership and relationship building at every level of the organization
** Must be located near a major airport **
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.