Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts
- San Francisco, CA, USA
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in ecommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems that empower our clients to reach clients in over 190 countries.
The world’s largest online merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and growth their business. As a result, CyberSource processes 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in the USA and 1 out of every 8 dollars Worldwide!
We're seeking a proven leader in account and client management to become part of the Customer Success team to drive maximum value within our customer base of Enterprise and Fortune 1000 companies. The role is key to our customer retention and account development goals within our growing customer base. The Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will focus on the use and adoption of our ecommerce payments, fraud and payment security solutions to be the primary point-of-contact and trusted advisor to our clients. This is a direct client facing role and can be remote.
- 5+ years of developing and executing account portfolio level strategies that support key business metrics including client retention, revenue growth and profitability
- Become a trusted advisor with clients by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions
- Provide expertise on our global payment processing, fraud management and payment security technologies and advise on key features and functionality allowing the customer to execute their strategies
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, customer support, sales engineering and finance
- Ability to lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the key internal resources for support
- Lead ongoing strategic customer meetings to communicate best practices, successes and business results; facilitate quarterly business reviews & executive meetings
- Analysis of customer performance metrics to deliver consultative business reviews which result in strategic recommendations, best practices and process improvements to ensure the they derive maximum value from their investment
All your information will be kept confidential acc
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ording to EEO guidelines.