Sr. Application Program Analyst - Data Product Development
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to Operations Senior Director, this role will drive operational initiatives and seek opportunities for efficiency for Product as part of the Product, Platfrom, and Operations team.
We are seeking an Sr. Application Program Analyst who can drive operational performance, both globally and regionally, in a complex, matrixed environment.
How you will make an impact:
· Design and manage operational processes that create efficiency and effectiveness and allow for a well-managed Product organization.
· Develop and manage Product’s knowledge management activities in partnership with the Compass team.
· Work cross-functionally with several teams including Operations, Platform, Product, HR, Finance and key leadersto build and manage a calendar of major deadlines & activities that allow leaders to anticipate and align.
· Understand and translate leader’s vision into tangible, explainable direction that can be shared with others to enlist them in the journey.
· Establish Value-in-Kind (VIK) monitoring with the Product teams.
· Partner with internal Visa team as needed.
Why We’ll Love You:
· You have 10+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment navigating ambiguity successfully.
· You are self-motivated and highly driven. You may have run your own company or aspire to someday. You have get-things-done DNA.
· You are a jack-of-all trades, always learning and comfortable with constant change.
· You can distill complexity and data down and make it easily digested.
· You have great judgement and show grace under pressure.
· You build momentum for change and carry the team across the finish line in making it happen.
· You love making magic happen, but are happy to be the wizard behind-the-scenes.
· You are a great listener and can communicate clearly with many types of people.
· You put a premium on strong working relationships and know how to use diplomacy to get things done.
· You love a smooth operation and are comfortable holding people accountable for delivering against them.