Sr. Application Program Analyst
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Reporting to Operations Senior Director, this role will drive operational initiatives and seek opportunities for efficiency for Product as part of the Product, Platfrom, and Operations team.
We are seeking an Sr. Application Program Analyst who can drive operational performance, both globally and regionally, in a complex, matrixed environment.
How you will make an impact:
· Design and manage operational processes that create efficiency and effectiveness and allow for a well-managed Product organization.
· Develop and manage Product’s knowledge management activities in partnership with the Compass team.
· Work cross-functionally with several teams including Operations, Platform, Product, HR, Finance and key leadersto build and manage a calendar of major deadlines & activities that allow leaders to anticipate and align.
· Understand and translate leader’s vision into tangible, explainable direction that can be shared with others to enlist them in the journey.
· Establish Value-in-Kind (VIK) monitoring with the Product teams.
· Partner with internal Visa team as needed.
Why We’ll Love You:
· You have 10+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment navigating ambiguity successfully.
· You are self-motivated and highly driven. You may have run your own company or aspire to someday. You have get-things-done DNA.
· You are a jack-of-all trades, always learning and comfortable with constant change.
· You can distill complexity and data down and make it easily digested.
· You have great judgement and show grace under pressure.
· You build momentum for change and carry the team across the finish line in making it happen.
· You love making magic happen, but are happy to be the wizard behind-the-scenes.
· You are a great listener and can communicate clearly with many types of people.
· You put a premium on strong working relationships and know how to use diplomacy to get things done.
· You love a smooth operation and are comfortable holding people accountable for delivering against them.