Account Support Consultant - Undergrad Summer Intern
- Miami, FL, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, and participate in social and community service activities. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you’re up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
- Provides support such as research, analysis, data requests, and questionnaires for projects with strategic Clients, as well as Industry and Competitive Analysis.
- Identifies business opportunities to increase the Visa's presence in the market and clients' profitability
- Develops and update contents relative to the practice to share with internal and external clients
- Develops new knowledge combining different sources such as Visa data, industry trends, benchmarks and strategies.
- Rising junior/senior pursuing a focus or degree in Business or Engineering.
- Great interpersonal skills - team player
- Excellent business planning and project management skills
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal and ability to communicate at all levels within large organizations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Handles analytical and CRM tools including Tableau, Hadoop, Google Analytics, etc (Optional)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to identify key strategic issues and to generate and deliver creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Ability to manage internal and external resources and cross functional relationships.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.