Director, Client Services
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
- Oversees overall operational relationship and support delivery for LAC Clients (Global Signature, Visa Signature and/or Regional Signature Clients, as well as third party processors); coordinating implementation and escalation efforts with other Visa teams in order to ensure all inquires and operational issues are properly addressed.
- Work closely with Account Management, Project Implementation and Sales teams to understand goals and be able to support organizational objectives.
- Maintain relationship with internal and external Clients to understand local market needs and trends, and gain insight on the need to enhance support approach.
- Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- Participate with other Visa region’s counterparts in strategic meetings to discuss overall Client global concerns and issues related to the day to day support of their operations.
- Advocate on behalf of all LAC clients to internal stakeholder organizations including CSS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal.
- Provides leadership and strategic guidance to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures and staff are in place to successfully support LAC Clients and Visa initiatives, while establishing and fostering relationships with Clients through daily support.
- Establishes and fosters relationships with Clients and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff and senior management.
- Fully understands the payment and data processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers (digital products and services).
- Requires expert knowledge of all supported product and services and how these impact clients’ business.
- Coordinate with other Visa teams to expedite the resolution and implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products and services operate at the highest level of performance.
- Ability to manage and lead independently with little supervision of daily activities
- A proven track record for making sound business decisions, setting direction and managing both short and long-term goals, achieving high quality operational results and customer commitment
- Proficient in performing analysis and drawing conclusions from written or computer generated material and from observed trends
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Formulates short and long-term plans and can change both as the industry or environment changes
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a proven ability to build and maintain highly satisfied customer relationships.
- Clearly expresses ideas using sound data through the highly proficient use of desktop tools
- Self-starter with organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving skills
- Able to select, develop, support and retain a diverse and high performing staff
- Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings.
- Regional market knowledge and functional experience in bankcard operations, preferably Visa, supporting highly complex clients and/or services
- Experience managing a team responsible for account relationships and support
Years of Experience
- 12 + years of success in a leadership position(s) and in Client facing roles in the Payments industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Graduate degree/MBA
- Ability to travel 25-35% of the time throughout the Latin America and Caribbean Region
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Please provide a current resume in English format
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”