Executive Administrator, Visa Consulting and Analytics
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This Executive Administrator position will involve managing a complex senior executive calendar that includes scheduling meetings, travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and/or internal), and group events.
- Administrative support duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as a first point of contact for executive and developing systems to prioritize executive’s time and activities
- Drafting correspondence, calendaring meetings, answering and screening executive's phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team.
- Making travel arrangements (airline and hotel reservations) and processing
- Assisting with developing and updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and other documents as needed.
- Preparing meeting materials including assisting with the creation of presentations, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside clients.
- Act as a liaison, creative problem solver, and facilitator in managing support responsibilities.
- Act as a lead on the facilitating and coordination of communications and administrative procedures across the team.
- Coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, ordering catering, and making logistical arrangements.
- Providing back up assistance to other administrative support team members as needed.
- Support projects as needed for the executives such as employee rewards programs and the creation of functional org charts.
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ years of administrative experience required, preferably in a global, public company.
- Must have experience in supporting executives in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Fully proficient on all Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Workday experience a plus.
- Demonstrated professionalism and discretion and experience in working with highly confidential
- Can-do attitude; must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, respond to needs quickly and efficiently and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and
- Exercise excellent judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate the needs of the executive and team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong focus on customer service, team player mentality and ability to work collaboratively with others.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.