Security Architect, IAM - Level 4
- London, United Kingdom
Job Title: Security Architect, IAM
Job Code: 1068340
Skill Category: Cybersecurity
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Start date: Monday 17th December 2018
Closing Date: Monday 14th January 2019
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Security Architect (IAM), we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We've made it our priority to create a top-tier Security Architecture team, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cyber defence. We'll equip you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As Security Architect, you'll be enthused by working on a wide-range of enterprise and customer-facing Identity and Access Management projects, as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day
- You will be trained to evolve into a Security Architect
- You'll work with and take direction from IAM Security Architects to help achieve the goals of the Security Architecture and IAM Programs
- You'll will help guide business units to implement the correct solutions for their needs while adhering to Visa standards and best practices
- You'll assist the Security Architects with design and will assist with the implementation and optimization of Identity and Access Management solutions for systems and infrastructure used by internal staff
- You'll work with multiple teams within Cybersecurity as well as other organizations to review and evaluate solutions for enterprise and business use
- You'll be working on an array of technologies that may include:
- Active Directory (Must be familiar with forest and domain design, trusts, directory structure, GPO, security best practices, etc.)
- Other Directories (LDAP & X500)
- Web Access Management using standard solutions such as CA SSO/SiteMinder, Oracle Access Manager, ForgeRock, etc.
- Single Sign-on and Federation using standard protocols and frameworks such as Kerberos, SPNEGO, SAML 2.0, ADFS, OpenID Connect, etc.
- Privileged Access Management using solutions such as CA PAM/Xceedium Gatekeeper, BeyondTrust PowerBroker, Dell Privilege Manager, Managed sudo, etc.
- Two-factor Authentication (Legacy One-Time Password solutions and Certificates on Smart Cards as well as modern Push Authentication)
- Adaptive Authentication
- Device Authentication & Profiling
- Identity Management (hiring, vetting, digital identity, lifecycle management)
- Access Management (requesting, automated provisioning, de-provisioning, reconciliation, certification, etc.)
- Public and Private Cloud IAM (Familiarity with IDaaS solutions such as Azure AD and Okta as well as securing SaaS)
What we're after...
- You'll have familiarity with formal architecture documentation processes
- You'll be comfortable with presenting information to different audiences at the correct level of detail
- You'll be curious, have a natural affinity for technology and a passion for developing & improving
Ideally you'll be:
- Familiar with, and interested, in furthering your knowledge and skills related to Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- A member of one or more industry groups related to IAM
- Interested in staying current on latest IAM and security standards, solutions and best practices
- Familiar with modern deployment constructs such as containers (Docker, Mesos, etc.)