Visa Discovery Program Traineeship (Undergrad) – Philippines Product (End May to August 2019)
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Insight to the Product Function
The Products function drives consumer product development and innovation Visa clients in the Philippines. The Product Team works with clients to support their product launches (provide landscaping details, design and functionality inputs or recommendations) and supports the card management life cycle.
The Product Team is also responsible for the design and build of Visa Epic Experiences – a platform that ties in a selected group of merchants in the dining and travel segment to provide unique offers and experiences to Visa cardholders.
The trainees' role is to support the Product team during the period on project task follow-up, research, material reviews, inputs and recommendations on creative and execution aspects of Visa Epic Experiences Platform.
Core components would include supporting product director on:
- Project Management
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Existing projects and tasks
- Platform offer maintenance and operations such as usage data collection, quality test, complaint issue investigation (if any) and mystery shopping
- Coordinate meetings and information collation for team
- An undergraduate student in your 2nd or 3rd year of academic program
- MS Office proficiency (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good analytical and research ability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and quick to pick up new knowledge
- Positive attitude with strong inter-personal communication skills
- Communication or Marketing undergrads preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.