Sr. Customer Success Manager
- Lehi, UT, USA
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in ecommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa.
Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems that empower our clients to reach clients in over 190 countries.
The world’s largest online merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and growth their business. As a result, CyberSource processes 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in the USA and 1 out of every 8 dollars worldwide!
The Senior Customer Success Manager will primarily focus on increasing engagement and driving growth among our most strategic merchants. The position will work closely with the Director of Customer Success to ensure appropriate communication flows to our strategic merchants while improving business relationships.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Primary focus is to retain and grow our Top 75 merchants
- Day to day account management of strategic merchants to assist organic growth to their business
- Establish a strong working relationship with merchants and act as a resource for all aspects of the Authorize.Net platform
- Coordinate with Account Executive for a proper hand-off and work with Technical Account Manager for improved client retention
- Takes initiative to develop skills by staying current on industry trends, product knowledge and new company developments
Deliver on key business metrics including revenue growth, profitability, and client retention. Proven experience in exceeding sales goals by proactively managing relationships and identifying areas of upselling service solutions to existing accounts.
Ability to collaborate within internal, cross-functional teams (e.g. product management, customer support, financial operations, and legal) to deliver effective solutions to customers.
Utilize forward thinking to implement creative ways to improve customer relationships.
Demonstrate successful customer negotiation skills.
Analyze customer key performance metrics to deliver Business Reviews and make consultative recommendations to enhance merchant experience.
Serve as an escalation point, both internally within the team, and with customers. Facilitate the resolution of issues, connecting customers with the right resources for assistance.
- 7+ years successful experience in a fast paced direct to end user or business to business environment
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Success and Relationship Management
- Demonstrated Account Management experience
- Demonstrated experience working with C-level contacts at Enterprise level businesses
- Superior ability to manage and grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge of the bankcard industry including issuing, acquiring, transaction processing, eCommerce, Card Present, Card Not Present and ACH processing preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers and strong telephone, and written etiquette skills
- Strong financial acumen and salesmanship with the ability to think creatively
What’s in it for you:
Be a key contributor in “making a difference” in one of the World’s largest, most well-
Exceptional Benefits including Visa’s Educational Assistance Program, Tuition reimbursement
and Mentoring Programs
Great Networking Opportunities and “Coffee Breaks” with our CEO, President and Executive
Employee Rewards and Recognition Awards for those who go “above and beyond”
Weekly ticket raffles for local Visa sponsored events such as Movie Premiers, Sports
Games, Concerts, etc.