Vice President, Talent Acquisition Technology
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa’s Global Talent Acquisition, Technology team is focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting services to our Technology organization on the leading edge of revolutionizing global payment technology. We thrive on creativity, innovation and productivity. Come join the team and be part of something game changing!
We are looking for a Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition for Technology. This proven talent acquisition leader will report to the SVP, HR of Global Technology. This leader will create and drive the talent acquisition strategies globally for our Technology organization.
The VP, Global Talent Acquisition for Technology will:
- Leverage deep recruiting knowledge to create and execute innovative global technology talent acquisition strategies focused on hiring top technical talent to drive the next generation of payment technology
- Drive deep partnerships with Technology leaders to understand their business strategy, engineering roadmap and talent needs
- Manage, develop and inspire a team of high performing managers and technical recruiters
- Partner with technology management for full-cycle recruiting efforts for critical senior engineering roles
- Participate in related programs and process improvement projects
- Create, drive, track and analyze recruiting metrics to both drive strategy and measure performance
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements
- 15+ years of overall technical recruiting experience, with a minimum of 5 years of product development engineering/software recruiting experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of in-house technology recruiting management experience, with a proven track record of hiring, developing, motivating and inspiring a technology recruiting team.
- Proven track record of developing and executing against innovative global technology recruiting strategies
- Proven track record of implementing best practices and driving change across organizations
- Passion for hiring top technical talent
- Ability to foster trust, influence, coach and guide engineering teams and leaders
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.