Director - Visa Consulting and Analytics
- Moscow, Russia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Consulting and Analytics Director Russia will deliver consulting support and projects to VISA's key clients across Russia market to help optimize clients' payment cards portfolio performance, thereby ensuring that Visa is both their preferred brand and a unique business/marketing partner.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
Specific responsibilities include:
- Using VISA and external data, analyze client needs across the focus markets and identify opportunities for Consulting assignments with top-10 Russia Clients.
- In coordination with Country Managers and Account Executives, develop Country plans for Consulting activity with top-10 Russia Clients, securing funds from partnership agreements to support Consulting projects where such agreements exist.
- Develop project pitches and in coordination with Account Executives, secure new Consulting assignments with clients, as well as "re-engagements opportunities" via a consultative sales approach in assigned markets.
- Deliver Consulting projects. Resolve complex strategic problems. Synthesize and manage complex project structures when required. Manage, facilitate and implement consulting services and meet client's business targets (assignment objectives, project scope, budget, paperwork, external consultants' supervision and project delivery). Work closely with other VISA groups, including Product, Marketing etc., to ensure a seamless client Consulting experience in the countries of focus.
- Develop and deliver client training programs and impart best practices knowledge sharing to VISA clients.
- Where appropriate, work with designated practice areas global Consulting groups to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other services and realize consulting efficiency between CEMEA and other regions.
- Deliver and manage a network of external Consultants for the projects that require external consultant support and: (a) Maintain excellent liaison and supervision of external consultants' deliveries, (b) Assist in selecting, recruiting, inducting and training new external consulting firms, (c) Work with other teams and external consultants to develop new and improved tools and techniques for future consulting activities
- Manage the VISA Consulting and Analytics budget and resources to perform all
- Liaise with VISA functional teams (Finance, Audit, Legal, Tax, Sourcing) to define and implement processes to optimize the daily engagement of vendors and the relationships with clients.
- Manage sales pipeline, execute on revenue targets agreed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- At least 7 years of solid experience. Preferably, portfolio management, product and analytical experience within the card business of top-tier bank, or the financial services practice of a reputable consulting firm, with deep exposure to consumer or corporate card projects and proven track record. A combination of local/regional and global
experience strongly desired.
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities. Advanced client contact and presentation skills. Credibility with clients and working teams and diplomatic skills to extract desired outcomes. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and VISA.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills. Ability to work with database software.
- Superior project management skills. Avid communicator.
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.