Senior Director, Client Relationship Management
- Sydney NSW, Australia
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
What’s it all about?
This role is a key member of the client relationship management (CRM) team responsible for the business leadership of a key client through relationship management and sales disciplines. Your extensive knowledge of payments combined with a passion for digital innovations, strong communication and influencing skills will ensure strong revenue and profitability growth for Visa and our client.
What we expect of you, day to day
- Responsible for the management and implementation of the partnership contract obligations
- Delivery of client plan objectives with specific client product, service revenue and volume targets.
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding client satisfaction net promoter scores
- Be the “voice of the client” by interpreting the clients business plans and strategic intent and communicating that within Visa
- The implementation of the client annual business plan is achieved through leading the Account Team and other internal stakeholders to provide the client with Visa 360
- Ability to identify business opportunities, revenue generating ideas and utilisation of digital capabilities to grow our business with the client.
- Lead the delivery of projects which ensure profitable business for Visa and the client
- Responsible for the client executive engagement model to establish and maintain positive and constructive relationships with key client contacts
- Facilitate and direct internal Visa support areas in response to specific client requests and ensure the delivery of risk, marketing, product, operations and innovation support
- Co-ordinate and present regular business and industry updates to the client delivering thought leadership and global best practices
What we are after
- 15+ years business experience with related sales and management experience in the payments industry or similar experience in consulting
- Deep knowledge of payment products
- Bachelor’s degree education
- Results oriented individual – gets results that have a clear, positive impact on business performance
- A record in leading and developing high performance team members/ teams
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written communications skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of including executive management
- Demonstrated experience of constructing strategic account plans and successfully executing against them with a collaboration mind-set
- Commercial acumen and astuteness
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Self-starter with exemplary organisation and issue resolution management skills
- Significant stakeholder management experience with a demonstrated exceptional ability to manage and grow cross functional relationships
And if you have some of these, even better
- Digital curiosity; you stay current and up to date with the latest innovation and digital trends
- Champion bold ideas and new ways of doing things
- Consistently search for innovative, more efficient ways to work and make incremental improvements to existing processes or ways of doing business
- Role model Visa’s Leadership Principles – We Lead by Example, We Communicate Openly, We Enable and
- Inspire, We Excel with Partners, We Act Decisively, We Collaborate
- Actively promote an environment of inclusion and diversity
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations when making decisions or operating in high pressure, time bound situations
- Adapt and recognize the appropriate mix of qualitative and quantitative input required to make an informed decision, particularly when prompt action is required
- Demonstrate energy and positive response when tackling challenging problems and view complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
At Visa, your individuality fits right in and we embrace inclusion and diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be and we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.