Digital Delivery Senior Manager - Level 5
- Prague, Czechia
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Digital Delivery Service Manager (Prague), we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Digital Solutions group has the mandate to drive Visa's innovation agenda and deploy its next generation technology. This broad mandate ranges from setting the strategy to program delivery. Digital Solutions works collaboratively across functions to develop and shape the region’s digital roadmap, leads industry engagement on Visa’s Future of Payments strategy as well as evaluating and setting the conditions for go-to-market deployment of Visa programs and assets.
The Digital Solutions function’s main objective is to accelerate and simplify how financial institutions can participate in innovative payment solutions ranging from consultative problem definition engagement, solution design and on to program delivery utilizing a range of technology assets from proprietary payments platforms through to Visa’s digital partnerships.
The role requires the execution of strategies to grow digital payment market share; deploying and enhancing Visa platforms in the Central Eastern European Cluster subregion (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary). The role also entails contribution to Digital Division on the design and development of next-gen payment solutions, and engagement of large ecosystem partners or internal resources to deliver superior payment experiences and outcomes for end users. The CEE Digital Solutions function directly manages market wide deployment of Visa programs and contributes to European and Global design and expansion of Visa Digital solutions.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Support in-market presale process for Digital products and lead the client engagement in cooperation with account managers.
- Lead the deployment of Visa Token and other digital propositions across all stakeholder groups (issuers, acquirers, payment gateways, merchants, processors) and use cases (including e-com and proximity payments)
- Support clients in token implementation projects both remotely and on-site, managing relevant workstreams and ensuring efficient resolution of issues
- Manage key relationships with technology, development and other functions at clients and third parties who interact with Visa technology solutions.
- Input into our client issuers’ innovation agenda.
- Successfully implement Visa Digital partnerships (including but not limited to Apple Pay, Google Pay, Garmin Pay, etc.)
- Provide in-depth sessions to account managers for Digital products and solutions.
- Gather and document specific market requirements (infrastructure, regulatory, etc.) and feed them to the hub Product teams.
- Be a local expert for market intelligence providing guidance to product owners on issues that help to localise products (e.g., pricing, product features, sales enablement tools, competitor’s products, regulatory constraints etc.)
What we’re after…
- Technical understanding of payment processes and bank IT infrastructure
- Internet / digital banking experience and extensive know of how this works
- Experience within digital services, financial services, mobile payments or telecoms is required
- High energy, motivated team player, able to effectively lead across functions and teams to drive projects and key initiatives to completion.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional communicator – effective in interacting and building relationships across all levels of Visa and client organizations. Able to adapt communication strategies to the needs of their audience (e.g., simplifying complex technical messages)
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to analytically break down problems into a solution
- Willing to spend time on site with clients (including trips to Slovakia and Hungary)
- Deep commercial acumen; understanding the economics of client’s business and how digital products can impact a client’s P&L as well as the commercial drivers of Visa’s business
- Fluency in both Czech and English, excellent command of written and verbal
- Comfortable to travel to markets up to 40%
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.