Client Analytics Manager
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa Consulting and Analytics(VCA), the consulting arm of Visa, is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk and economics consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry. Our VCA team offers:
- Consulting services customized to the needs of Visa client’s business objectives and strategy
- Business and economic insights and perspectives that impact business and investment decisions
- Self-service digital solutions that Visa clients can leverage to improve performance in product, marketing and operations
- Proven data-driven marketing strategies to increase clients’ ROI
VCA team is looking for an individual to join our consulting practice and play a role developing high impact projects for Visa’s clients in Brazil. This potential candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing Statistical modeling to address key strategic needs for Visa’s clients including issuers, acquirers and merchants.
Develop and deploy analytical modeling and techniques within the organization and clients including issuers, acquirers and merchants
Utilize Visa's data and analytic capabilities, technology, and industry expertise to develop, standardized and implement the consulting solutions.
- Identify relevant market trends by country, based on a deep analysis of payment industry Information. Interacting with several internal and external stakeholders for the strategic definition of analysis and initiatives.
- Continuously develop and present innovative ideas in order to improve current business practices within Visa.
- Perform client-specific analysis on portfolio data including proprietary information, such as customer demographics, activity, spend levels and financial information.
BA/BS required; MBA or other relevant Master's degree preferred (eg: Statistics, Computer Science, and Engineering).
8+ years of overall experience with a preferred minimum of 5 in a Bankcard and/or Retailer
Strong interest in the future of payments a must.
Experience in retail banking, payments, financial services, and/or technology industries a plus; strong interest in the future of payments a must.
Experience in big data analytics and statistical modeling in SAS including SAS E. Miner, SAS E. Guide and SPSS
Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as Hadoop Ecosystem, Apache Spark, SAS, through scripting in Python, SQL, Java etc.
Hands-on skills in cleaning, manipulating, analyzing, visualizing and modeling large data sets
Transform data/ analysis to a business language
Continuously develop and present innovative ideas based on data driven approach in order to improve current business practices within Visa
Excellent project management and organizational and presentational skills.
Strong Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
Ability to multi-task various projects.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.