Client Implementation Consultant - Polish Speaking - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Implementation Consultant - London, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Work with clients to understand their needs and communicate best implementation solutions utilizing Visa products and services.
- Adapt Visa processes and approaches to be in line with client requirements.
Implementation and project management activities
- Gather client requirements, establishes project scope, develop project plans, identify project team resource requirements, and establish project dates and deliverables.
- Ensure required project documentation is completed providing client consultancy where necessary.
- Manage in a matrixed fashion the efforts of Visa technical and business resources, as well as Client, 3rd party resources and other project managers.
- Requires interaction with resources at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally with the client, ranging from individual contributor project resources to management levels.
- Provide client and Visa project resources and line management with status reporting. Includes responsibility for projects that are more complex in nature and are visible to Visa and Client’s management.
- Required to be knowledgeable of client, as well as Visa project management processes and practices, and ensure that they are consistently followed.
- Escalates projects that are in jeopardy and works with key stakeholders within Visa and the Client organization as appropriate to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues.
- Recommends opportunities and offers potential solutions to improve Visa processes and procedures that can result in measurable and sustained improvement in cost, quality and efficiency
What we’re after…
- Fluency in a second European language – Polish, German, Turkish, Spanish or Italian
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives
- Proven ability to use their own initiative and accurately manage their workload to deadlines
- Displaying excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Proven track record of commitment to quality
- Ability to manage multiple projects from conception to delivery implementation
- Experience in providing Customer Service in a B2B environment
- Project management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and translate technical concepts and terminology at all levels
- Ability to drive team to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives
- Available to travel if needed
- Bachelors’ degree, or equivalent professional experience
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.