Product Director, Digital Deployment & Solutions, Southeast Asia
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Digital Product Deployment & Solutions team are champion of Human Centric Design methodologies in the approach they utilize to define products and solutions that enhance the end user’s experience with Visa digital products and capabilities. The team works on delivery of Visa’s latest technology, solutions and capabilities that support client needs and Visa’s digital agenda in the continuous improvement and evolution in payment processing across VisaNet.
Within the team, the role holder will be responsible for driving the development of new customer experience opportunities and their technical delivery with technology partners, as well as the deployment of Visa digital products and capabilities, engaging with a wide variety of customers including banks, technology partners, commerce enablers, or startups, across all of Visa’s Southeast Asia markets including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar and Cambodia.
As well as engaging with external clients and partners, this person will be required to work cross-functionally with market-based and regional functions including Product, Sales, Operations, Risk Management and Marketing.
• Lead technical architecture work streams at co-creation sessions with clients
• Lead engagement with technology partners to accelerate deployment of Visa capabilities and products in the region
• Engage with commerce enablers to identify and deliver new payment use cases
• Provide technical solution for identified high-priority use cases
• Project manage deployment of Visa digital products in-market, coordinating cross-functional teams
• Drive engagement with solution providers that provide technologies enabling and improving Visa clients’ customer experiences
• Be the technical expert on Visa digital products and Visa Developer APIs Platform
• BA/BS degree (or equivalent job experience). MBA preferred.
• 12+ years payments industry including client/partner management with 5 years direct experience and success working in an engagement Management or Integration Position
• Be a leader, self-motivated, and demonstrate the ability to influence and communicate effectively across functional lines to ensure all participants and stakeholders deliver according to schedule and budget
• Experience working with API’s, client interfaces, or prior software engineering experience
• Experience working with e-commerce systems
• Experience in delivering quality product integrations within scope and on-time
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills, and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
• Excellent facilitator and moderator
• Comfort working independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment while managing multiple priorities
• Ability to be creative and manage competing priorities to achieve desired end state
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.