Product Analyst, Customer Operations
- Palo Alto, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We are developing and executing a shared strategic vision for Loyalty platforms and products that enable Visa to be the world-leading data-driven payments company. We are seeking a seasoned leader with experience leading teams, scaling critical programs, and a track record of strong partnership with product and customer service leadership.
As a Product Analyst, you will work on customer service delivery initiatives across Loyalty platforms and products. You will ensure that customers have the best possible experience interacting with the Visa Commerce Solutions platform. The team also maintains the safety of our platform by reviewing behavior patterns to identify abuse of our product and isolate sources of risk. As an advocate for cardholders, you will work closely with teams to distill customer data and feedback into meaningful improvements to the customer experience.
- Work with and advise internal support teams to resolve customer concerns and evolve our current support processes
- Help to streamline how Operations collaborates with these groups across the full loyalty family of products.
- Gather and implement feedback and recommendations for how we can improve our partnerships.
- Provide strategic direction and thought leadership and a vision for our Operations team, defining for world-class customer support.
- Understand core elements of our operations and product strategy, and drive innovative and scalable opportunities across quality of experience, scale, instrumentation and more to team roadmap.
- Provide program and project management support for major platform, product, and tool driven change initiatives.
- Develop departmental procedures and best practices standards
- Develop expert knowledge on the features and business applications of our products
- Proactively review user trends to make recommendations for improvement of current processes, policies and tools
- Identify and analyze sources of risk within our platform
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 7+ years of experience, at least 3 years of which were in leading customer service roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills paired with unwavering attention to detail
- Self-motivated and quick to learn new skills and operational processes
- Ability to thrive in a cross functional setting and communicate effectively with different teams at Visa
- A positive attitude, calming demeanor, and a great sense of humor
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Payment processing background is a big plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.