New Business Development Manager - Visa Direct
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa Direct is rapidly expanding to new markets and use cases. We are looking for someone to join the Asia- Pacific Digital Disbursements team to work on expanding Visa Direct Merchant Programs and Solutions into various industry verticals. You will work closely with teams across Visa and in markets to successfully develop solutions and scale business through partnerships and sales engagements.
- Drive Merchant Programs and solutions for Visa Direct into specific B2C and B2B use cases incl. Insurance verticals (healthcare, Insurtech), Marketplaces and B2B verticals (payroll payouts, supplier payments etc.)
- Ownership and accountability for creating the Visa Direct industry vertical strategy, engaging Visa sales teams in key markets, driving growth, managing the sales funnel
- Collaborate to develop strategic pricing and deal incentives to support Visa Merchant partner programs to win RFPs and client deals
- Support high priority merchants with solution design support, business architecture and UX best practices to accelerate client program launches, conversion and performance
- Know the sales funnel inside and out: track the way clients interact with our product, and make it easier for clients to launch successful Merchant Programs; work closely with ecosystem partners on strategic client pilot programs and to assess our internal or inbound sales funnel and optimize it as needed
- Coordinate work across geographies and Visa’s internal teams such as Product, Marketing, Design, Sales, Merchant Sales and Acquiring, Operations, CS, and Legal to manage market deployments
- Develop deep expertise in the Visa Direct Technology Stack, Visa’s Digital Assets/Capabilities and our Processing and Acquiring partner ecosystem
- Research and Analysis how users make their payments decisions and figure out how best to reach them at different stages of the customer lifecycle
- Work to localize the product where needed through coordination with the market product team to create the best experience possible for cardholders and clients.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience, including at least 3 years of experience leading go-to-market strategy and delivery
- Has extensive experience working in Financial Services or Payments
- Has experience in a startup or technology company
- Thrives in an autonomous, results-focused environment
- Is action-oriented and able to coordinate complex projects across multiple teams
- Is a structured and analytical thinker that uses data to make decisions
- Project management skills to initiate and drive efforts to completion, working with a wide variety of roles across the company
- Work closely with product, design, PR, engineering, sales and partnerships to develop and execute commercialization plans; develop product deployment and Visa Direct materials
- Packaging Visa Direct to both Merchants and Acquirers/Processors teams in product, finance, accounting, etc; help translate technical content to a variety of audiences and verticals
- Help plan and execute use case launches in target markets, coordinating with our Marketing and Sales operations teams
- You feel comfortable communicating with customers and partners. You’re able to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language
- You have successfully led projects. You know how to segment a market and prioritize appropriately
- You love the details. To scale a great product means you care about every nuance of the experience and product packaging
- You love having data to back up an argument. You are a strong believer in knowing the numbers and what they mean. You are highly analytical
- You are naturally curious. If something seems off, you want to figure out what is going on and fix it
- You can think globally, act locally, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.