University Talent Programs Associate Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Visa’s University Talent team is currently looking for a Programs Associate Analyst. The Programs
Associate Analyst will:
• Help with management of the rotational programs, i.e. assist in gathering information for rotation planning, orientation, international assignments, final placement process, etc.
• Assist in planning and executing on rotational and summer intern program networking and social events i.e.; booking rooms/venues and shuttles, managing RSVPs, travel management, catering, ordering/shipping supplies, etc.
• Support rotational program recruiting, i.e. schedule interviews, send candidate communications, etc.
• Process all programs-related payments and invoicing
• Manage ordering, storage, and shipment of swag and supplies for university programs, i.e. engagement strategy gifts, orientation and end of summer gifts
• Manage and respond to all incoming University Talent questions via internal HR platform
• Research, help develop and post content in accordance with the programs social media strategy:
§ Intern and New Grad LinkedIn Groups
§ Life at Visa Instagram
§ Visa News Twitter
§ Global Chatter Groups
§ Events Marketing
• Help build and send out programs surveys
• Participate/assist in related programs and process improvement projects as needed
• Prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1-2 years of coordination, human resources, events, marketing or related experience – events planning a plus
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience using various social media tools: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Chatter (internal enterprise tool) – campaign management experience a plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a strong level and ability to capture the millennial tone & spirit
• Exceptional planning, organization and project management skills
• Execution focused with strong problem solving skills and ability to be resourceful
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.