Senior Executive Administrator, Marketing and Communications
- New York, NY, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is searching for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide on-site support to the EVP - Chief Marketing and Communications Officer (CMCO) of Visa Inc. who oversees a geographically dispersed team of Marketing and Communications professionals. This is an exciting position for an individual with an C-Level administrative and planning background, looking to develop their capabilities, working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, within a global company. The role is accountable for the smooth operations of the CMCO office and works closely with a broad group of global contacts, both internal and external to Visa.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactive Calendar Management: Lead and manage the CMCO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, setting up video and voice conference calls and proactively managing conflicts based on understanding of priorities.
- Travel & Meeting Planning: Arrange executive travel and full travel itineraries, executive/team meetings, and as needed - events.
- Activity Reporting: Create and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Expense Management: Submit accurate expense reports on behalf of the executive and review and approve expenses for key team members.
- Document Maintenance: As needed, maintain process documentations, distribution lists asset library and message archives.
- Liaison: Communicate with a broad range of Visa professionals on behalf of the Executive.
- Project Management: As needed, help organize, execute and track projects related to Marketing & Communications team activities.
This role may be placed in either our San Francisco or New York office.
The Executive Administrative Assistant needs to demonstrate a high client orientation, executive presence, and effective communication. This role requires a proactive self-starter who can work independently and anticipate client needs. Key qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 8-10 years of corporate or executive administrative support, working with a senior level team.
- Experience as a Chief of Staff or similar position preferred
- Administrative and project management experience in a fast moving environment
- You are a team player with a positive, can-do attitude and you are passionate about your work and going the extra mile.
- You are highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills including exceptional judgment and discretion regarding information, which may be confidential, material and/or non-public.
- You have strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in marketing and/or communications function or environment (in house or agency) is a plus
- Flexibility to travel 2-3 times per quarter, both domestic and international
- Responsive on nights and weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”