Sr. Director Products- B2B Connect
- Miami, FL, USA
The Business Finance team supports all of the Visa, Inc. global business functions including Marketing & Communications, Product, Digital Solutions and Merchant Sales & Solutions. We are an agile, highly
visible team that works using a consultative model with business to apply data to business and finance decisions as well as measure performance.
We are seeking a proactive finance leader to join the team supporting Product. As a finance business partner this person will cultivate strategic operational partnerships in order to drive strategic and financial thought leadership and successfully complete the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and month-end reporting processes.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of setting strategy (Innovate & Simplify, Think Big), building net new product or leading new business initiatives and or leading a cross functional team and delivering results. He or she must be a fast learner, must have in-depth understanding of commercial banking institutions, Payments, international cash management & treasury or correspondent banking and their Customers’ needs. This role is a unique opportunity to join the Visa Global team and be part of LAC rollout of the service and onboarding of the initial customers and P+L responsibility as the service matures. This is a unique opportunity to lead an initiative for Visa and deliver meaningful financial results. The leader will be passionate about customer experience, innovation and business growth. You will be responsible for design, development and delivery of the global B2B Connect platform in the region
- Manage a key set of strategic initiatives designed to grow Visa’s B2B Connect service in LAC
- Continuously review regional market landscape, identifying developing partnership opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader
- Establish key performance metrics and measurements for the predictable delivery of B2B connect product and ensure continuous improvement
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about B2B industry players, their customers, and emerging technology / global B2B commerce space
- Ability to work constructively in a cross-functional initiative-based governance structure and lead large, cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line
- Facilitate and manage prioritization of product feature backlog to drive execution of product vision, roadmap to ensure region / market success
- Demonstrated experience leading new, breakout products or global business / technology initiatives (versus incremental feature/functionality) highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate technical issues as well as business level value propositions to executives, sales teams and other stakeholders who may not be technical
- Lead and manage multiple complex deliverables with many stakeholders, often with competing priorities
- Take an active role in the future of the service by identifying and defining new cross border payment use cases, being the advocate of those to the B2B Connect Product team, then defining the go-to-market approach and processes
- Work with the Visa country leadership and other in LAC region to develop and maintain a strong understanding of commercial banks, corporates, B2B payment providers, Fintechs and technology partners in the region and their cross border payment requirements.
- Continuously review the LAC market landscape, and be subject matter expert on how banks process cross border transactions, both within and outside GCC and Africa region
- Identify and develop partnership opportunities that will position Visa’s B2B Connect as the market leader
- 18+ years’ experience leading complex B2B product development projects in the financial service industry – Cash management / treasury experience with multinational / regional banks preferred
Desirable Experience –Transaction banking, Treasury products and Payment hub strategies, Bilingual
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Accountability and will to win
- Execute Against Commitments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.