Sr. Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The candidate will work as part of the CRM team to build and support applications to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the CRM business function. This role will participate in design, development, testing and support of CRM applications and ensure successful delivery of business capabilities. The ideal candidate will bring strong experience in developing technical solutions in CRM area.
Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support high quality business solutions on CRM platform
Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels
- Mentor Jr Developers and oversee programming functions to ensure that projects are securely delivered and fulfill expectations.
Coordinate with other developers and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Comfortable working with both technical and business staff, and flexible in working on a wide variety of tasks spanning the full application development life cycle and maintenance.
Work closely with various IT and business stakeholders to drive and/or facilitate development of requirements, specifications, and use cases for assigned projects.
- Implement best development practices for efficiency like leveraging re-use, eliminating duplicative components, efficient architectural design.
- Create documentation and procedures while maintaining best practices and following Visa's methodology for development, installation, and maintenance
- 3-5 years of experience within the CRM industry.
- 3-5 years of experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud product required
- Experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net components.
- Significant experience in development and support of CRM applications.
- Experience in building database queries and procedures.
- Excellent process orientation, planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.