Polytechnic Traineeship, Enterprise Support Client Services APAC
- Singapore, Singapore
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world.
Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Enterprise Support Client Services Team is responsible for providing direct phone, email and web support to our growing number of direct customers and channel resellers. This will include assisting new customers with the initial set up of CyberSource's digital/online payment services, educating customers on the use of our digital/online business management tools, reports and continuing to resolve any issues our customers might face with our list of products.
The ideal candidate is an articulate candidate who understands and can appreciate the challenges organizations face in implementing and integrating payment solution into complex IT environments across heterogeneous operating environments. Candidates would have technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the desire to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues, and interest in working in a fast paced, high growth, learning environment.
- Answer client queries about CyberSource products and services via phone, email and eTicket, adhering to CSS process and best practice
- Troubleshoot issues regarding CyberSource’s products and services
- Liaise with appropriate internal teams and external parties to resolve outstanding client issues with CyberSource’s products and services
- Enter pertinent case data into the CRMs to track client issues
- Maintain expert knowledge of CyberSource products and services through training and self-study
- Configure internal systems to enable effective processing for clients using our services
What do we look for in a Polytechnic Trainee?
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability to comprehend technical topics and present them to non-technical users
- Knowledge of digital/online payment processing and/or banking industry
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages. (ASP, PHP, xml, etc.)
- Knowledge of Network protocols, infrastructure, and topologies