- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Are you interested in working on one of the most exciting domain and fast growing space? The payment industry, in parallel with technology in general, is experiencing a period of rapid, disruptive innovation. At the same time, mobile connectivity is growing rapidly and, with it, comes the opportunity to extend financial products to the 2.5 billion people around the world who are financially excluded.
Visa is committed to fuelling innovation in this space along with our partners and Bangalore Technology Center is critical to this. We are Visa’s largest technology center outside Foster City (USA) and representation from all technology teams (Visa Developer Platform, Merchant and Acquirer Processing, Data Products, Digital and Mobile Products, and more).
Project Analyst is a leader of strategy, planning, and execution/delivery (we call them CEOs of their respective areas). We are looking for Project Analyst - folks who want to play “CEO role” and are passionate about building scalable, secure and highly reliable, mission-critical software in a fast-paced agile environment. As a Project Analyst, you would get chance to learn/work on various projects related to Project Analyst role – be it strategy for new feature/product/segment, market research, definition of features, and/or execution.
Successful candidates will be highly adaptable, possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and able to effectively manage multiple work streams. An ideal candidate will have more than three years of technical product and/or program management experience with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically. Payment is a deep domain- the candidate should be a fast learner and able to pick up new domain quickly.
Project Analyst Accountabilities:
· Project Analyst functions includs functional specs, roadmap, project management, issue/risk management, and cross-division coordination.
· Extensive cross-organization collaboration playing a crucial role in interfacing with various technology teams and business stakeholders to identify requirements, converting them to functional specs, prioritizing, and driving execution using agile methodologies.
· Be the customer seat in the engineering team- deep passion for satisfying customer needs and influencing design and priority appropriately.
· Partner with Product Management to define overall strategy
· Work closely with the engineers and contribute to the development of design artifacts and Quality Assurance test plans
· Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing with key stakeholders, Bug bashes, and Hackathons
· Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously