Data Privacy Risk Manager - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Data Privacy Risk Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Data Privacy Risk Manager is an exciting opportunity to join the Europe Operational Risk team, and forms part of the Risk and Compliance Division. The Data Privacy Risk Manager will work closely with the Global and Europe Data Privacy Office to manage the 2nd Line of Defence (LOD) and evolving the program as Visa builds out Privacy by Design.
The role will report in to the Data Privacy Risk Lead with in the European Operational Risk team but will also work closely with Visa’s Global Data Privacy office.
What we expect of you, day to day.
Responsible for supporting the oversight of the compliance of Europe’s Data Privacy program
- Manage and support the design and development of the controls testing and compliance framework; Manage the ongoing monitoring, testing and reporting
- Manage the 2nd Line of Defence (LOD) oversight on the implementation of the Data Privacy program
Identify opportunities for control improvements with management
Assist in the data privacy program updates at the European Operational Risk Sub-committee
- Support the Data Privacy Lead in the day to day oversight of the Europe Data Privacy program
Responsible for the design and implementation of key metrics including Key Risk Indicators, Key Controls Indicators providing effective coverage of the European Data Privacy program
- Partner with the Global and European Data Privacy Office through assessment and guidance on the compliance requirements
- Develop the relevant training material in alignment with Legal and the Data Privacy Office.
- Support training, to identified business areas, on policies, procedures and controls
- Collaborate with the Operational Risk team in the implementation of the Europe Controls Framework across Europe
- As a member of the Operational Risk team support the implementation of the 2nd LOD controls testing program
What we’re after…
- Risk or auditing qualification and/or previous experience
- Positive attitude, high level of integrity and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along
- Strong risk and controls mindset; Prior experience in Audit and/ or implementation of controls frameworks
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Fluent in English, strong communications, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cyber or privacy qualifications (e.g., CIPP, DMR CIPM, CIPT, CISSP) would be an advantage
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.