Cybersecurity Analyst - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Cybersecurity Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are more than 14,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- The position will specialize in providing end to end IAM lifecycle from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation); and
- Providing role based access governance and IAM processes for high and critical applications at Visa, including enrolling applications to IAM services
- Application enrolment to IAM services and role based access governance, i.e. manage role lifecycle management processes, incl. role modelling and engineering
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Participate activities in Access Management to provide access management business requirements and insure compliance with industry and company security standards
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets and assist other security analysts as needed
- Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms; keep the access management procedures up-to-date
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and applications operational efficiency and works with various teams to implement the improvements
- Provide guidance and direction on access controls and IAM practices to customer
- Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline processes and recommend upgrades to Application Access Management services to improve end user experience and productivity
- Day-to-day access management activities for high/critical applications and systems, including on-call support for a 24X7 operation for any Access Management Security issue
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions
What we’re after…
Visa’s Access Management team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. We are looking for an exceptional candidate that shares our passion for delivering solutions to complex security problems, while maximizing productivity and minimizing employee friction.
- Proven application access management and role based access governance expertise with demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Recertification) to IAM compliance
- Application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
- Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
- At least one IDM Platform (Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint, etc.)
- At least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.)
- CyberSecurity experience and relevant Access Management experience
- CISSP and other comparative CyberSecurity certifications are preferred
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field is required.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.