Technical Product Manager - Cyber Security Analytics
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payment company in Silicon Valley, technology is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks; our Advanced Authorization engine scores every authorization
VisNet processes with machine learning models for issuers to stop frauds in real-time. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We are seeking an experienced IT Product Manager to work within the Cybersecurity architecture team dedicated to the task of building the best analytics solution in the world.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational IT solutions, a strong project management background with good written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional organizational skills. The position will be based in Foster City, CA or Ashburn, VA.
- Deeply understand the needs on data of cybersecurity. Drive requirements and strategy for cybersecurity data collection, analysis, and operationalization within Visa.
- Provide project management support and become adept at Visa Project Management Methodology, processes and tools
- Monitor progress throughout the product development process and work with program managers to deliver against plan and targets
- Ensure clear communications and coordination across business and development teams.
- Collaborate with product owners, end users, and other stake holders to gather product requirements.
- Identify and document business cases, requirements and manage the entire solution planning cycle
- Link technical capabilities to strategic vision and business needs
- Define success metrics and SLAs.
- Define and manage product roadmap
- Manage business and conflicting priorities with the ability to maintain stakeholder commitments.
- Work closely with analysts and engineers to facilitate and guide the product development process.
- Perform user acceptance testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as required.
- BA/BS degree is required. Concentration in Computer Science, Engineerig, Business, or a related technical discipline. MBA and/or advanced technology degree is a plus
- 7+ years of project management experience required
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability
- Past experience on complex, global projects and / or Infrastructure projects a big plus..
- Agile delivery experience is a major plus
- Good understanding of big data platform and current technologies (e.g., Hadoop, spark, impala, hbase).
- Good understanding on big data analytical product lifecycle management
- Good understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- Good understanding of Data security, Data Quality, Business Activity Monitoring and
- Solid understanding on enterprise compliance and controls, e.g., logging and access management practices.
- Fast learner on both technical side and business side
- Broad knowledge of the state of art industry development status in the related areas
- Strong customer centric mindset.
- Proactive sense of urgency and 'can do' attitude
- Strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution
- Financial services and card payments experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.