Manager – Business and Sales Enablement, North America Operations (events and meetings)
- Foster City, CA, USA
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This manager role will be a member of Visa’s North America (NA) Operations team, which is responsible for various activities and initiatives that support the NA business and sales team that span across U.S. and Canada. The position requires a seasoned professional with a broad, well-rounded set of skills, a high level of energy, flexibility, and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. This position is based in Foster City, California with the need to be in our San Francisco offices as necessary.
As a member of the NA Business and Sales Enablement team, you will be responsible for helping to shape the development of meeting agendas, coordinating rehearsals, and help to ensure content is on point and aligns seamlessly together. The types of events and meetings include, but are not limited to: internal monthly NA All-Staffs, annual NA Leadership Meeting, external client events (including sponsorship events), meetings with C-level attendees, and Visa’s largest annual NA client event, the Visa Payments Forum. This position will also support the internal training function with speaker coordination and content management.
The ideal candidate has experience in drafting, shaping content, excels at PowerPoint, and is a multi-tasker who has an eye for details. You will work closely with North America Sales, NA Operations colleagues, NA Marketing & Communications and NA Global Product team. This position reports to the Sr. Business Leader, NA Business and Sales Enablement.
- Support the development of meaningful and impactful meeting agendas and management, shaping speaker content that reinforces Visa’s vision and strategy
- Coordinate speakers and their content development staff to ensure timely delivery of cohesive and relevant content for internal/external business meetings as well as internal training sessions
- As needed, work with agencies or NA Marketing team to develop new templates and/or meeting logos, look/tone/feel.
- Assist in management of meeting invitations, client attendee tracking and profiles, as well as sponsonship event compliance requirements
- When needed, support on site management of run of show, speaker rehearsals.
- Potential to grow into and own select business meetings
- BA/BS degree required; ideally in Communications or English.
- 5+ years of experience with leadership brands;
- 2+ years with Payments or Fintech organization preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a communication or marketing role is a plus.
- Experience in content development for C-level meetings and events highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently within a complex and often-ambiguous environment. High level of flexibility a must
- Excellent at collaborating with cross-functional personnel of all levels, both internal and external to the company, to accomplish meeting / events objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, and deliver under tight deadlines/time frames; prioritize workload
- Trustworthy and credible; high-level of integrity and excellent sense of judgment
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Word
- Superior proficiency in PowerPoint required; graphic design skills a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.