Readiness Senior Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fuelled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Client Readiness group is the primary liaison between the Europe and global Visa Product groups, Technology and Client Services to ensure Visa and its clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, non-traditional partners and merchants) can deploy and support current and future product launches and enhancements.
This role is responsible for delivering specialszed operational output on complex initiatives without predefined instructions through individual efforts and matrix management.
This role is responsible for partnering with Product to understand the strategic roadmap and sales targets, interpret and communicate Client Services and client needs. This role will be responsible for defining a support and implementation plan, executing them for the initial pilot clients/use cases and defining a plan to migrate support to core Client Services teams with a focus on operational efficiency and scaling to support the product sales plans.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Engage and collaborate with Product resources throughout the product development lifecycle to identify Client impacts, and define required modifications to onboarding and support processes to address enhancements and the roll-out of new feature functionality.
- Proactively represent the needs of Europe Client Services stakeholders as new feature functionality and technology, and digital platform support tools are defined and developed, driving enhancements that promote efficiency and scale.
- Partner with Europe Client Services stakeholders to identify and document implementation and support hand-offs associated with the support of third party resellers of Visa digital processing capabilities and introduction of new product functionality.
- Partner with internal resources to ensure that internal and Client facing documentation is updated.
- Educate internal teams in preparation for support.
- Lead beta and high-profile digital projects, ensuring that issues identified throughout the beta are addressed to mitigate consumer, Client, or internal impacts and that lessons learned are captured and shared with internal stakeholders to prevent recurrences.
- As a subject matter expert for digital products and channels/platforms, leverage deep knowledge and understanding of the Product and associated processes to support global Client Services staff as needed.
- Includes representing Client Services during project meetings, onsite or remote Client engagements, Client and/or Visa conferences, and Sales meetings.
- Partner with Global Learning and Development teams to create and update internal training plans and documentation. Training will be developed by L&D teams with input and support from the Readiness Manager
- Available to travel as needed to support business needs.
What we’re after…
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent and 6-8 years of progressive experience in software, financial or information services supporting Client partners at all levels.
- Subject Matter Expertise in multiple areas of VisaNet processing including digital payments, authorisation, clearing & settlement and risk services.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Analytical mindset with an ability to question status-quo and generate innovative ideas.
- Detailed knowledge of Visa’s core platforms as well as implementation, certification, and configuration processes.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritise and multi-task under deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing customers and staff at all levels.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Project / program management skills are preferred but certification is not required.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.