Manager Co Creation
- Mumbai, Karnataka, in
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
In response to the accelerating pace of change in the payments industry, Visa is extending its network, opening access to payment capabilities, and using insights gathered from in-field research to ideate and generate solutions to complex problems.
The Co-Creation team works on solving these complex problems with clients and partners by combining Design Thinking with innovative research approaches, and technology to deliver new products to market. We are part of the India Product team working with stakeholders across the company and industry on projects that help define the future of commerce in India and South Asia.
As the Product Co-Creation maneger, you will be helping execute co-creations and working closely with the AP regional team to gather insights from across Asia Pacific region. You will be involved in the evangelizing the co-creation framework, lead the stages of research, ideation and storytelling and collaborate with clients and internal teams through the iteration and implementation process.
The ideal candidate:
- Can easily connect the dots between product, design, technology, and strategy to solve complex problems with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Has strong business acumen and program management skills
- Has a proven record of working with clients to lead the delivery of digital products/services from idea through to commercialization
- Demonstrates thought leadership in digital commerce, using data driven insights to solve problems in unconventional manners
- Can develop amazing presentations and strategic narratives to support them
- Is comfortable influencing to achieve the best outcome for Visa
- Good at communicating to large audiences and working in close collaboration with small audiences
- Can clearly articulate value propositions to client stakeholders of various levels and abilities, including executives and to some extent technical resources
- Will encourage others to openly share and build on each other's new ideas, products or solutions
- Recognizes the appropriate mix of qualitative and quantitative input required to make an informed decision, particularly when prompt action is required
- Support the planning and execution of Visa co-creation strategy for India & South Asia
- Work closely with the sales and MSS teams to successfully identify local co-creation opportunities.
- Manage an ongoing pipeline of co-creation for issuing and merchant clients and their respective partners, enablers and acquirers.
- Work with clients and partners in the country and regional teams to create, build and scale new product concepts
- Track and report co-creation opportunities in a structured, program manner
- Capture strategic insights from across the region and act as an evangelist to share the learnings from India co-creation projects.
- Mange engagement with Fintech and partnerships for developing new use-cases.
- Ensure Visa’s processes and all required Visa Inc. policies are followed
- Degree qualified in business and/or technology. Post graduate qualifications highly desirable
- Formal qualifications in Human Centered Design/UX/Agile desirable
- 8+ years of experience in top-tier consulting or financial service clients, with experience in innovation, technology working in client focused functions
- Proven capabilities in leading design thinking/co-creation engagements with virtual teams that include Managers and Executives at senior levels – communication, presence, thought leadership and gravitas
- Client facing experience with the ability to translate client and partner needs into meaningful problem statements, engagements and tangible collaboration/prototyping outcomes
- Strong project/program management skills to successfully manage multiple, concurrent work streams
- World-class client-facing skills and proven ability to engage and drive commercial outcomes