Associate, Finance Analyst, Revenue, CEMEA
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is IThis is our globalvision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a
global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. We are connecting people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world.
If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fuelled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be
The primary focus is to consolidate CEMEA revenue forecast and reporting, including accountability to provide final deliverables. This role will support the Revenue Director CEMEA.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY RESULTS AREA
The role would be responsible for designing and maintaining complex financial models to support the revenue planning and forecasting for the CEMEA geographies and products. Focus on optimizing level of detail, accuracy and clarity of calculations.
Develop and maintain models and analytics that boost CEMEA business understanding through financial analysis, such as competitive benchmarking, client and product analysis models.
Maintain CEMEA reporting package
Proactively identify and communicate business implications of analysis. Managing ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly analysis to be used by the all supported departments and CFO
Coordinate data submissions with Corporate FP&A team to ensure data availability for Global reporting and analytics. Contribute to Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting activities within the scope in line with regional and global requirements.
- Actively contribute to the effectiveness of the team by supporting and co-operating with colleagues and providing cover during period of absence
- The flexibility to liaise with various functions both within Visa and externally to deliver ad hoc projects
- Bachelor of Finance or equivalent degree
- Minimum 2 years of related Finance experience in a multinational organization
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, can do attitude
- Strong PC and high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Proven expertise in modelling techniques and managing large data sets
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output